Website terms and conditions of use
Welcome to our website! You’re at www.proudpeacock.org.au, home of Proud Peacock (ABN 80288957900).
Proud Peacock is a business that provides life coaching and mentoring services to inspire you to move forward and make positive changes so you can live the life you desire.
These are the terms and conditions you need to be aware of when using this website.
the use of this website
all purchases made through the shopping carts on this website
all services purchased through the website, whether online or face to face.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please stop using this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you visit this website and use our services or purchase our products, you agree that you have read these terms and all related documents and that you are willing to be bound them.
2. Any persons seeking the services of Proud Peacock must be at least 18 years.
3. We may update our terms and conditions from time to time and the new provisions will apply from the date they are updated.
4. While every care is taken, Proud Peacock does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within this website.
5. The information available through this website is provided for information and entertainment purposes only.
6. You are solely responsible for any results you obtain as a result of using the information on this website.
7. You acknowledge and agree that no information or advice provided by us including that contained in blog posts, articles, workshops, coaching packages, purchased items, books, meditations, tips, checklists, challenges, or any other form, AND any information provided through a service in any way constitutes health, medical, psychological, formal counselling or financial advice or advice of any other regulated industry or creates a warranty of any kind with respect to this website.
8. This disclaimer applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and survives any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
9. You understand that any testimonials, endorsements or opinions expressed or offered by our clients, customers, course participants or audience and represented on this Site, or through our products, services, programs, offerings, other websites, sales pages, other webpages, or through any other content, are solely opinions from individuals, which have not been factually or scientifically evaluated by us or proven by others.
10. Testimonials appearing on this Site may be received via email, audio, or video submission.
11. These testimonials are individual’s actual experiences, reflecting the real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services.
12. Proud Peacock does not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.
13. Proud Peacock is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to this Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
14. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
15. You may not use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of this website.
16. You agree not to hack into areas of this website that are not intentionally made available to you.
17. You expressly agree not to:
use the website as a lead generation tool for the benefit of your own business
engage in any internal or external spamming, or other similar actions
engage in any unlawful or immoral acts, or acts that are in violation of these terms and conditions
decompile, reverse engineer, or try to copy or imitate this website or underlying content.
18. This website may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Sites’).
19. The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of a Linked Site.
20. We are not responsible for any form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
21. Links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the website, or any association with its operators.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
22. Proud Peacock owns the intellectual property rights in the contents of this website, or has permission to use or display the material on this website.
23. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of our website content in whole or in part except as expressly authorised by us.
24. Please email if you require permission to reproduce any of the contents of this website.
25. Images and item descriptions posted on this website by third parties are the responsibility of those third parties and may be subject to copyright.
26. You must seek permission from the third party before using any of their content. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
27. You may access, download, or print material from the website for your personal use only.
28. Sharing without prior permission and commercial use of any sort is expressly prohibited.
29. You agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from materials downloaded from this website or any site accessible through this website.
30. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or licence to our website content or our intellectual property.
31. If you believe that there is material on our website that infringes third-party intellectual property rights, please email with sufficient information to enable us to determine who the owner of the intellectual property is and to remove it from the Proud Peacock website if appropriate.
32. Proud Peacock makes every effort to maintain the security of the Proud Peacock website, including but not limited to encryption, firewall, antivirus, and spyware protection to the extent that we deem advisable to protect your personal information, the integrity of the website and conduct our business.
33. However, we do not guarantee the security of the website, or our records.
34. Proud Peacock disclaims all liability for any computer virus or technological problems that we do not intentionally cause or that is beyond our control.
35. You are advised to install and maintain up-to-date security software on your computer for your further protection.
36. The Proud Peacock website is managed by third-party services; therefore, the website may be inaccessible from time to time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
37. Proud Peacock will not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever arising as a result of your use of this website in any way, subject to the requirements of Australian Consumer Law.
38. Where warranties are implied by law, you acknowledge and agree that the total aggregate liability to us is limited at our discretion to the provision of those services again, or to a refund equal to the total amount paid by you for the particular services that are the subject of the cause of action, even if those services were provided to you without cost.
39. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement or your use of this website or the services found on this website.
40. You agree to indemnify and defend Proud Peacock from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including without limitation court costs, collection costs, and reasonable legal fees) related to:
your unauthorised use of this website, or products or services included or advertised on this website
your breach of these terms and conditions.
41. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in that State or the Federal Courts within Australia, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
42. You may provide notice to us through the contact us page or otherwise by email addressed .
43. Proud Peacock may provide notice to you via email or post.
45. If you are resident in a jurisdiction where the use of this website is unauthorised, it is your responsibility to stop using this website.
46. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Proud Peacock as a result of this Agreement or use of this website.
47. If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms and conditions will continue in effect.
FEEDBACK, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions, please contact us. We endeavour to respond to all inquiries within three business days.