Welcome to our website! You’re at www.proudpeacock.org.au, home of Proud Peacock (ABN 80288957900).
We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services and products that we provide to you via our website and business. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
HOW WE RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way from time to time, including but not limited, to;
a) providing information in person
b) by phone
c) at an event attended or hosted by Proud Peacock, or
d) social media messaging.
2. You may provide basic contact information including but not limited to your name, phone number, address, and email address:
a) to enable us to send information or process your product order
b) when you provide feedback
c) when you use our contact form
d) when you request information
e) when you book services online
f) when you sign up to receive emails from us
g) when you change your content or email preferences
h) when you respond to a survey
i) when you communicate with our customer support.
3. You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing to email address at any time.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. We may use personal information collected from you for the purposes of:
a) providing you with direct marketing material
b) providing services that you have purchased or requested
c) responding to your enquiries
d) providing you with Proud Peacock news and publications, webinar and event invitations, or other products or services that may interest you.
5. All individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose other than that
6. Details are only supplied to a third-party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
7. Personal data is personally identifiable information which you volunteer to us to respond to questions and comments about us, our website, our services and products and to our email newsletter.
8. We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your personal data while in our possession or control.
9. We will not knowingly share any of your personal data with any third party other than our service provider who assist us in providing the information and/or services we are providing to you.
10. Any non-personal information, communications and material you send to this website or to us by email, or which we obtain from third parties without promises of confidentiality, may be kept, used and disclosed by us on a non-confidential basis.
11. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever.
12. A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour.
14. Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number).
15. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
17. We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your personal data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, and subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
18. Also, we may use your personal data to protect the rights, property or safety of Proud Peacock, our customers or third parties.
19. If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets, or otherwise) customer information, which may include your personal data, could be disclosed to a potential purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
20. We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information.
21. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Proud Peacock, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
22. We may, however, use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
23. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
24. This website may contain links to other websites.
25. These links are meant for your convenience only.
26. Links to third-party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites.
27. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites.
28. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
31. We may modify this policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website.